WesternTASA Recruitment is currently looking for Warehouse Operatives to join XPO Logistics in Didcot, OX11 7PL. Start a new and exciting role as a Warehouse Operative with a global logistics supplier, we have part time and full time shifts available!
Your Pay Rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- Pre 12 weeks: £8.91 per hour
- Post 12 weeks: £8.94 to £10.76 per hour
Warehouse Operative shift times:
- Day shift: 06:00am to 18:00pm | 06:00am to 14:45pm | 07:00am to 15:45pm
- Night shift: 18:00pm to 06:00am | 22:00pm to 06:00am
We have full time shifts available and part time and weekends only shifts available
As a Warehouse Operative you will be in-loading and unloading trailers, tray washing, baling. Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy including keeping gangways clear and litter removal. Operating conveyors in compliance with Health and Safety. The Warehouse Operative role is physical so you must enjoy the work of a physical nature. Other duties as a warehouse operative may be required.
Benefits of working as a Warehouse Operative:
- We have onsite free parking
- Canteen providing hot and cold drinks and snacks
- You will receive weekly pay – every Friday!
- Training is provided so no experience needed
There are possibilities to gain a contract with this major international company with career progression and development.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now to get started as a Warehouse Operative immediately!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com