We have an exciting new opportunity for you to become a full time Warehouse Operative in Gateshead, NE10 8YA. You will be at the heart of the customer sortation process.
**Own transport will be required if you are living outside of Gateshead**
Pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
- £9.70 to £10.70 per hour
- The overtime rate is between £14.55 to £19.40 per hour
Your role as a Warehouse Operative:
- To provide an excellent delivery experience for customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within the parcels
- Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
- Handling the full range of items sold
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
Typical hours as a full time Warehouse Operative:
You will be working on a fixed shift pattern from 03:00am until 11:30am
As a Warehouse Operative, you will have access to many benefits such as weekly pay, FREE training so no experience is needed, working in a friendly environment, onsite parking plus many more.
Health and Safety:
Health and safety is a top priority with all of our roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace including enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
Apply now to be part of our new team as a Warehouse Operative!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org