Are you looking for a job offering an immediate start with weekly pay? If so we are now looking for Warehouse Operatives to join us in Huntingdon, PE29 6SY.
**Own transport will be required if you are living outside of Huntingdon**
You will receive an excellent pay rate as a Warehouse Operative:
£9.70 to £10.70 per hour
Overtime rates between £14.55 per hour to £19.40 per hour
As a Warehouse Operative your role will be:
- To provide an excellent delivery experience for all customers by receiving & sorting parcels into the correct postcodes and ensuring accuracy within any of the parcels
- Working in an exceptionally fast-paced and engaging environment
- Handling the full range of any items sold
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
Typical hours as a full time Warehouse Operative:
You will be starting at 12:30am and finishing at 09:00am
Perks you will receive working as a full time Warehouse Operative:
- Temporary role with full training provided
- No experience is needed anyone can become a Warehouse Operative
- Onsite free parking
- Weekly pay – every Friday
Health and Safety:
Health and safety are a top priority at all of our roles and sites. Our client continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Our client has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace including enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
Location: Huntingdon, PE29 6SY.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and recognise the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength.
We would love to have you on board as a Warehouse Operative, click APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org