The Belfry Hotel & Resort
Food and Beverage Assistants
Your Working Environment
Passionate, Energetic and a desire to deliver, our Food and Beverage Assistants have the ability to deliver it all.
The Belfry has six bars and restaurants across the resort which provides you with the opportunity to use the skills you have and develop the skills you don’t. If you are currently a waiter and want to refine your service then we have The Ryder Grill, If you love that public house feel Sam’s is our Sports bar and gives you a more relaxed guest approach or if your passion is craft gins and cocktails The Brabazon bar offers the elevated service you are looking for. No experience, No problem, our Meeting, and Events team has been the starting point for many of our team leaders and managers across the business, whatever your skill set, we have the right Food and Beverage outlet for you.
Your Experience, Our Requirements
You need one years experience within a Food and Beverage department, we will take your skills and elevate them in a department where you feel you would be the best fit. For all of our future employees our requirements are…
– You are passionate about delivering a fantastic service to our guests
– You enjoy engaging in convocation and talking about product and the resort
– Are a natural when it comes to selling
– Outgoing and enthusiastic
– Have a can do attitude and is proactive
General Duties of the Role
– To welcome all guests into your department in a polite and friendly manner
– To be able to deliver a great experience from beginning to end
– To confidently talk about our menus, offer upsells and enthusiastically
– To take orders from the guest and then proactively ensure that all of the guests needs are met
– Cleaning and hygiene are a large part of this role
– Cash handling, PDQ and following GDPR guidelines
– Working across any of the outlets that are in need of assistance to ensure the smooth running of the resort as a whole.
Rewards, Benefits & Hours of Operation
– This role offers flexible working hours or contracted working up to 40 hours
– 28 days holiday that increases to 31 days after 2 calendar years’ service and 33 after 5 calendar years’ service, this will be
accrued if you are on a flexible contract
– Wage stream service allowing you to receive your worked hours pay sooner
– Free Uniform is provided across all of our departments
– You will be signed up to our team development programme to give you qualifications alongside your practical working
pattern that is paid for by the resort
– Free meals on duty, we have a great selection of hot meals, jacket potatoes, burgers, etc. and an amazing salad bar, cereals,
vegetarian options, and hot and cold desserts daily.
– Generous resort discounts, Gym membership from £20.00 that includes pool, sauna & steam room usage. 40% off all food
and beverage outlets, Discounts on spa treatments and overnight stays from £35 bed and breakfast plus many more.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org