Many successful companies operating in the international business landscape share a common element—they have partnered with WesternTASA to develop strategic, world-class international immigration programs. WesternTASA helps you structure your immigration program to reflect your unique corporate preferences, policies and practices, and take advantage of processing and cost efficiencies.
We partner with you every step of the way as you grow and evolve, making adjustments where needed and introducing new opportunities and technologies to support the immigration aspects of your assignees’ relocation or travel.
Program management support includes:
- Immigration policy and program design assistance, or refining your existing policies and procedures
- Strategic planning and comprehensive regional and/or global program management, utilizing WesternTASA’s case management technology, reporting capabilities, performance metrics, and industry benchmarking for best practices
- Workflow analyses to achieve maximum efficiency in case preparation and data-sharing
- Due diligence guidance regarding the impact of immigration regulations and requirements on corporate restructuring, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, and reductions in force
- Short-term assignment planning and back-to-back assignment strategies