Business travel globally is fraught with risk. If you don’t have the correct visa, you can be denied entry to or exit from your desired destination and your business trip will be ruined. WesternTASA’s worldwide presence and resources give us unfettered access to current information on the latest developments in business visa rules and policies in critical business markets. We use this knowledge to help clients comply with ever-changing business visa requirements around the world, and avoid costly mistakes.
Recognizing the critical nature of this unique area of immigration and the risks associated with noncompliance, WesternTASA has a dedicated Business Visa Services Group made up of professionals around the world who are particularly well-placed to meet clients’ business visa needs. This group provides guidance and immigration support to companies and their employees in anticipation of and during the business visa application process. We also offer a proprietary and entirely unique technology for determining if and when a business visa is appropriate.
Business Visa Services
In all countries where we have offices, and in certain other locations through our Local Advisors, we offer business visa services and support.
- Up-front assessment of whether a business visitor visa or work permit is required, and strategic planning
- Preparation of business visa application support letters
- Advice on process requirements and related time frames
- Document procurement and authentication support
- Submission of applications or detailed submission guidance, where in-person filing is required by the traveler
- Follow-up with appropriate government agency and passport collection
- Guidance on anticipated processing times (where available)
- Emergency assistance for urgent applications
WesternTASA provides instructions on process requirements and assistance with passport applications in select locations, including preparation of first-time applications; renewals; page additions; amendments; replacement of lost or stolen passports; and second passports for frequent business travellers (for certain nationals).
Business Visa Matrix
WesternTASA’s proprietary Business Visa Matrix is a powerful business planning and immigration compliance tool that assesses whether a traveling employee can lawfully carry out their intended activities on a business visitor visa in the country they will be visiting, or whether they will require work authorization. Accessible online, this system provides guidance on immigration requirements in over 110 destination countries/territories across more than 160 nationalities.