Canada is one of the best country in the world to live and settle down. It is one of the leading G-7 nations. Canada is the second largest country in the world and population is approximately 35 million. Canada ranks among the highest in international measurements with high development, government transparency, excellent working condition, excellent education system, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, good health care system. In its population about 82 percent people are highly urbanized and are concentrated in large and medium-sized cities, many near the southern border. Canada’s capital is Ottawa, and its three metropolitan provinces are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Canada’s climate varies across its vast area, ranging from arctic weather in the north, in the southern regions it prevails hot summers, It has four distinct seasons in all.
Express Entry is the system that the Canadian government uses to manage applications for permanent residence to Canada via the Federal Skilled Worker and certain Provincial Nominee programs. The Canadian Government launched Express Entry on 1st January 2015.
If you want to migrate and settle down in Canada, WesternTASA Immigration Services will help you with prompt information, guidelines and assistance. Contact today to get started with your Canada dreams.
The new electronic Canada Express Entry system manages permanent resident applications under varied economic immigration programs such as:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- The Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Provincial nominee programs
Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- The FSW category is prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers, who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada, and who intend to reside in a province other than Quebec
- If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker.
- Meet the minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 (6Band in each in IELTS)
- Provide an Educational Level of Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC to show your foreign education is equal to Canadian education standards.
Express Entry Program
Express Entry is a file management system. The Canadian Government states that they choose skilled immigrants from all around the world as permanent residents based on their ability to settle in Canada and take part in the economy.
It is an electronic process which mainly works in 2-steps
- If you are Potential Immigrant for Canada
- Canadian Employers are Interested in Hiring Skilled Workers.
If You Are Potential Immigrant for Canada Immigration
If the candidate from around the world makes an expression of interest to migrate to Canada by creating their online profile. The candidates will be given points on the following criteria.
- Work Experience,
- Language Ability,
- Education and all other related information.
If any of the candidates has no job letter from Canada, They must register themselves on Canada Job Bank Portal which will connect him with Canadian Employer… Candidates with Good and strong profile will be Eligible to enter the Express Entry Pool…
Canadian Employer Interested In Hiring Skilled Workers
Canadian Employers will go through the profile of the candidate together with the Government and provinces. If the candidate is Eligible according to the criteria and receives an Invitation letter from the Canadian Employer, he/she can submit their required documents within 60 Days from the date when they receive the receipt of Acceptance of Invitation Letter from Canadian Government.
The Canadian Government is open to accept all skilled workers from all around the World under the New Immigration Criteria from Express Entry Pool.
The candidates must make sure that they submit all the necessary Documents within the given time Limit for the Positive feedback.
After the successful completion of the process, candidates with their dependents can move permanently to Canada and be a Permanent Resident of Canada.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)